[OM] Re: Protective Filters

Subject: [OM] Re: Protective Filters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:30:06 -0400
Naw, that'll just burn a hole through the sensor.  I think the analysys
that was presented assumed a bright spot on or very near the optical
axis such that the reflection was fired straight back in.

Seems there is fruit for experimentation here if anyone is intrigued
enough to gather some empirical evidence.

Chuck Norcutt