[OM] Re: Protective Filters

Subject: [OM] Re: Protective Filters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:52:19 -0400
Try taking a shot without your extension in place.  I know you're not at
high altitiude today but you might be able simulate the condition with
the sun at some specific angle.

As to the F30 lacking a hood, the F30 doesn't have a hood to begin with.
  Sticking a filter or filter ring on with double stick tape might allow
adding a hood if the filter has threads on the front.

Chuck Norcutt