[OM] Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures posted.

Subject: [OM] Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures posted.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:30:27 -0700
C.H. Ling sent in some nice street images of Hong Kong.

http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery_black_1.htm#CH_Ling

FYI, it seems C.H. Ling's office was moved. Two engineers out of four quit
leaving plenty of work for  C.H. to do in addition to training some new
engineers. He's been very busy.

I've started splitting the gallery page into multiple pages. There are a lot
of broken links when trying to see all of the gallery. When I get the first
pass finished there will be three gallery pages. One for the start of the
Odyssey (Andrew McPhee's camera), one for the black OM-1N started in
Australia, and a third for the chrome OM-1N started in the U.S.

The gallery page for the black OM-1N should be in pretty good shape. The
other two are not functional yet. The main navigation menu still points to
the original gallery page.

-jeff