[OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307

Subject: [OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:15:28 +0000
Let's give credit where credit is due, though.  Despite the fact this seller
apparently is not particularly knowledgeable about photo gear, he (or she) at
least in part makes up for it by taking good, sharp photographs of the stuff.
You're unlikely to see a more brutaly honest and revealing shot than this one
of a 24/2 Zuiko clearly showing the filter ring ding and several big, greasy
fingerprints on the front element.

http://pictures.macrosysinc.net/rsw/180618/19406E.jpg

Walt

--