[OM] Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Somebody stop me, please....
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:56:16 -0700 (PDT)
Why oh why do they have to do this to me.  I was surfing around
and found outragous deals on KM-7D cameras.  As much as I love
my E-1, I also am totally enamoured with the 7D.  There is soooo
much to like about that camera and it fits soooo well in the
hand. Could it be that I need to just go ahead and buy one and
start doing the two-system limbo?  I could get a Minolta-7 to
handle film duties even.

Am I nuts?  I need a sanity check.

I know, I'm going a little stir-crazy waiting for the E-1
replacement...

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com