[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:13:44 -0700 (PDT)
Bill Pearce wrote:
> I would get the Sony. It looks like they will cure some
> nagging QC issues about Minolta products.

So far, everything is 5D level of features and handling. Not
top-tier like the 7D.  The 5Dish camera doesn't do anything for
me.  Maybe that's my answer.

> Sure. So are the rest of us. Now, let's get back to
> photography.

Ok, way to put it so well.  It ain't the camera. (unless we're
talking the OM-4Ti).

> Aren't we all? I still have no confidence in Olympus' ability
> to get things aligned to become commercially viable with a
> pro-level SLR. I'm thniking the Panasonic/Leica E330 may be
> my answer, but it could be close but no cigar..

If they make the viewfinder a little better than what's in the
the E330, I'm totally excited about the L1. Price is a little
wonky if the viewfinder stinks.  I don't want a plastic-bodied
camera and that L1 looks to be tactile-operation.

Ok. you're helping.  Maybe I can sit on my hands a while longer.
The 7D is very nice, but not all good things are good for you.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com