[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 00:27:29 -0700
Course the point was not that folks need all those features. The
point was that one is paying the same money for this camera as a more
fully featured and capable camera, or that one could get about the
same capability for about a third or half the price. You really have
to like the way it looks. All in the spirit of the subject line.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA