[OM] Re: Messing around at Fuji

Subject: [OM] Re: Messing around at Fuji
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:41:25 -0500
> But, thinking back on this party, which was a damn good'un, I bet many
> today
> might be surprised by the guest list, none of whom, to the best of my
> recollection, eschewed the herb.  As far as I remember, it was:
I remember when the movie Deep Throat first came out. It was quite the
publicity hog. It opened in a XXX theatre in a strip mall here, and several
of my friends and I went. It was a society event, with prominent locals and
state figures there. (for the young, it was a VERY different time, and we
were naive) One of the more prominent, and vocal, was a district court
judge, that presided over some obscenity cases. He went political, and
several years later, became our Attorney General. There was a new wife and
some health problems in between, and he became exceedingly religious in a
most fundamentalist way. I often though I should remind him of his past.

Bill Pearce