[OM] Re: Speaking of Zuikos...

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of Zuikos...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:22:00 -0400
Even if the battery specified for the Pen-FT is a different size Hg
battery the voltage would be the same since that's controlled by the
battery chemistry.  A single cell Hg battery makes 1.35 volts no matter
what the size.  Small ones just wear down faster than big ones.

If the MR9 physically fits the battery box then it's the right one.

Chuck Norcutt