[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 09:02:48 -0700
Moose, I did not realize you had already gotten the F30. Looks to be
a very nice little camera especially if you can see the LCD in the sun.

One thing I noticed looking a lots of pictures by the F10 and F11 is
that the sensor seems to have a fairly restricted dynamic range. And
I think Phil Askey mentioned it on the the F10 review. What is your
take on that with the F30? It seems to have a later generation sensor
from what the reviewer said.  Any better or worse than similar cameras?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA