[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 10:16:11 -0700
I think the sensors in the new F series are special, but Fuji does
use a lot of clever post processing. One guy on the Fuji dpreview
forum put up a raw shot that was just converted from his E900 and the
noise was awesomely bad while the jpegs, while not as good at high
ISO as the F series, is pretty good.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA