[OM] New version website up

Subject: [OM] New version website up
From: "James Royall" <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 23:37:25 +0100
I've got myself a url and got my site more up to date. jamesroyall.com
is the address. Those who have looked at my stuff before will find new
photos under 'from a train' - a series I'm working on, so some will be
weeded out in future; a few under 'the rest'; and under 'blog' - this I
intend to use as a place to stick shots that are half-way decent but
maybe wouldn't survive in the long run. I aim to be adding to it pretty
often. I won't be as prodigious as GB, that's for sure.

Any mac users who are looking for new site building software should try
iWeb btw - incredibly easy to use, especially with a .mac account (my
url just points to my .mac space)

Hope you find something you like.
James
--