[OM] Re: Intro..

Subject: [OM] Re: Intro..
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 22:57:01 -0700
Tim Randles wrote:
> Hi everyone...
>
> Name is Tim, I'm new to SLR photography......
Great intro! Welcome to the zoo.

A lot of the basic stuff you want to learn is in various sites on the
web - and maybe others here will know where and tell you. I wish I
could, but I did that part of the learning back when the knowledge was
printed on paper, quaint, no?

As to questions about the E-500, there are several knowledgeable users
on the list. And other specific question about subjects photographic
will likely find answers here, too.

More important than anything technical you can learn is to cultivate an
'eye', developing a way of looking at the world that allows you to
capture images that please you and whatever audience you wish to please.
Some of the greatest photographers, famous and not, have used very
simple equipment and technique.

Moose