[OM] Re: Welcome, Tim.

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome, Tim.
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 01:58:28 -0700
Moose wrote:
> keith_w wrote:
>>> One nice thing that many users on the list
>>> have found that many of the older Olympus OM lenses work well with an
>>> adaptor on their E series cameras. Unfortunately Canon owners have
>>> discovered that too and have bid up the price of some of the nicer
>>> wide angle lenses.

[...]

> And there are adapters to use all sorts of MF mount lenses on the Oly
> E-series bodies, including OM, EF, M42, Nikon, and others.

[...]

>> Not that OM lenses have ever been exactly cheap, but this will certainly
>> raise
>> the OM lenses prices on line...

> Old news! It's not all lenses and it appears the peak has passed, but
> some particular Zuikos are worth more now than a while ago.

I've no doubt. When you finally make up your mind to delve into an area you
had not been interested in before, it's ALL new to you!
I frequently hear, "Oh, everybody knows THAT!"  <g>
But, I can't let that slow down my quest for knowledge!

When I found an adapter to use my Takumar M42 lenses on my OM's, I was like a
pig in mud! Happy time indeed!

keith whaley