[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:25:54 -0700
Mike,

Yes, they will hand check film in the U.S. I just went through this. I removed
it from the containers and put the cannisters in a ZipLoc bag. Politely ask
for a hand check. If they start to tell you about how safe their equipment
is, tell them you will be exposing a good deal of your film at 3200 ASA. Give
yourself plenty of time. If they refuse, politely request to speak to their
supervisor. I don't think that will be necessary. You should not have a
problem.

In San Diego, I recommend any photographer go to the Museum of Photographic
Arts in Balboa Park. Check the link below to see current and permanent
exhibits.

http://www.balboapark.org/in-the-park/detail.php?OrgID=11

Have a good trip.

Gary