[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
I could do that,  100 degrees aint so bad..

Short story, I was at Polaris Mine in March 2004, I was working for SNC
Lavalin, and they had this thermometer outside with a bluebird and a couple
other birds on it, a big round dial thing, I got a pic of me standing beside it
and it was -47 C

When I was on contract to SNC in Kabul Afghanistan in July 2004, they had the
same damn thermometer there I got a pic of me beside that, +47 C

I guess I am an extreme kinda guy, or so my wife tells me.

 I said to her "I'm going to brew some wine" she thought that was cool, so I
start with 40 gallon batches, now I have a 150 gallon stainless vat coming.. (
it's supposed to be for the sausage plant).

it was snowing here this morning, been spitting raining all day, and just
hovering above freezing most of the day, I can see condensation from my breath,
 and the fog has been pretty thick, I was looking for some nice rock
outcroppings to get a foggy out of focus type shot,  but didnt find anything
worth the setup,

It is pretty bleak here, I think they are using the terrain around here for the
Mars Lander hoax

I'm on a watershed called Hood River Northwest Territories, just south of
Bathurst Inlet, the river is fantastic, 7-10lb trout, but it is a 2 hour hike
across the tundra, and after a 12 hour work day, who wants to do that ,,
besides.. grizzlies are hunting, and they would look at me and see an appetizer
before the trout..

Cheers.. Tim Randles - Sausage King

Got Elk?
Hometown Meats
http://www.hometownmeats.ca

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
radically better.