[OM] Re: [OT] OK, you Mac guys - I have a question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] OK, you Mac guys - I have a question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 06:12:57 +0100
Paul

You should use the application Image Capture to set your preferences
for connecting the camera.  It's one of those little known, much-used
utilities which come with OSX and you will find it in Applications.
Spotlight will, of course, find it for you (I wonder if Vista will be
as good).

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker