[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 05:20:23 -0400
It took me a long time to figure out what you were talking about.

I didn't realize that when the self-timer and mirror lockup are both
enabled that it causes the self-timer to switch from a 10 to a 2 second
   interval.

It also took me a while to realize that "C" mode was to retrieve and use
a previously established set of custom settings.  I hadn't used that
feature yet.  Too bad there's only one set of settings allowed.

Chuck Norcutt