[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:16:47 +0000
Still haven't finished with the wiring -- lots of stuff to move out of the way
down there.  Found most of a lost and forgotten motorcycle, a bicycle, a set of
Koni shocks and competition springs for a TR-6, an "Eat More Possum" front
license tag, and a petrified rat, among other surprises.  I gotta start selling
stuff on the Bay.  What are rat pelts selling for these days?

So, since it's a holiday, I'm taking a break, though still stuck in dial-up
hell.  I seem to be suffering from a failure to mellow with age.  I don't know
what that means, except that I appear to be neither cheese nor wine.

I appreciate your concern for my wellbeing, though.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --