[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:26:10 +0000
It's the bent and broken frame, dented tank, and blown engine of an Ossa
Pioneer, circa about 1969.  Its remains need to go to its well-earned rest in
Mt. Trashmore.  There's nothing even approaching usable remaining.  It was a
good trail bike, bordering on being a fairly good trials bike, but it's
definitely done for.

And I'm keeping the '72 Norton Commando and the '74 Honda CB550, neither of
which got lost in the mess down there.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --