[OM] Azores photos

Subject: [OM] Azores photos
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:59:52 -0400
Thanks Graham,
"The second one for the way the clouds and lights in the town give the hill
the look of a volcano spouting smoke into the sky and red hot lava down to
the sea."
You hit the nail on the head.  I did  not include the details or direct link
tothat one in my original post.  That was with the 50-250 looking from
Pochinobay on Pico towards Horta on Fial Island.  The island is a hot bed of
seismic and volcanic activity and the peak is indeed a volcano.  There was a
large earthquake about 1996--some of the Azoreans from Fial relocated to
Massachusetts.
There are some extraneous links not in my e-mail picked up in the archives
version.  Puzzling, though I doubt list members will be bothered too much. I
trust the list members will find the main gallery and click on any they find of
interest.
Mike
All on demand. Always Free.