[OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:04:43 -0700
I like Lowe Pro bags. Not only is their quality high they have good
service. I lost a strap on one due to my own carelessness and
contacted them to buy a replacement and they sent me a new strap for
free. Almost any of the smaller Lowe Pro back packs large enough to
also carry a lap top will have a tripod holder as well.

I was surprised about your tripod comment because Bogen/Manfrotto
uses flip locks, not twist locks and the tubing cross section, at
least on the carbon fiber, is not round either. You probably mean Gitzo.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA