[OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 06:02:25 -0700 (PDT)
DOH!

 Yep, that was the one, I'm such a Git,

The Manfrotto I saw were metal and didnt have as nice appearance against my
black body Olympus... the Slik just felt right, and the price was lower than
Manfrotto,

Cheers.. Tim

I was surprised about your tripod comment because Bogen/Manfrotto
uses flip locks, not twist locks and the tubing cross section, at
least on the carbon fiber, is not round either. You probably mean Gitzo.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA

On Jul 4, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Tim Randles wrote:

> Which brings me to another dilemma I have.... I need a packsack
> type carrying unit for my E500, and 3 lenses, and charger, card
> reader, ( maybe laptop?) and other gear. Only thing I have heard
> about is Lowe Pro, and dont have any experience with what I am
> going to need for this travel and click adventure.. does anyone
> have suggestions for a packsack type unit, especially if it has
> capability to attatch the tripod?

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers.. Tim Randles - Sausage King