[OM] Re: Speaking of Zuikos...

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of Zuikos...
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:30:32 -0700
John Hermanson wrote:
> MR9 is only for the FT, Pen F does not have a built-in meter.

Thanks for the heads up.
I was parroting the adapter site's words.
I have two FT's but no F, so have no experience with the meterless F.

That reminds me, this morning I have to take my FT into the repairman. The
timer lever is stuck in the up position, and its center button is frozen. It
will not depress, therefore it won't release the lever and fire the shutter.

keith whaley