[OM] OFF WORK!

Subject: [OM] OFF WORK!
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:58:31 -0700 (PDT)
I''m out for good behavior, fly home at noon for 3 weeks off in the middle of
summer, got a new BBQ on the deck, a freezer full of elk meat, a couple carboys
of white Zinfandel are ready to bottle, the bills are paid, and I am going to
get some time out, as well as do a bit of work on my sausage plant, ( like find
a location)

I'm just going to lurk here for a while, and digest moose messages on lenses,
and all the other fantastic stuff I need to learn.

Cheers.. Tim

Cheers.. Tim Randles - Sausage King

Got Elk?
Hometown Meats