[OM] Re: End of the world as we know it

Subject: [OM] Re: End of the world as we know it
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
> Life is just a series of transitions and this will be a big
> one for you.

Agreed. I'm sure it will be as much of a transition as my
transition to digital for color work.  But for that, I was able
to wade into the water before finally getting soaked. With B&W,
it's more like a plunge into an icy cold lake--After the initial
shock, you're still shivering. Just read all of the articles,
emails and blogs from those who claimed they "found digital
salvation" five years ago and have changed up their equipment to
new and improved output every year since.

I hate these treadmills.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com