[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:50:05 -0700
I think that used to be the explanation, but recently something else
is at work too. Moire problems are usually a problem accompanying thin
(original D70) or nonexistent(Kodak DSLR) AA filters. Recent sensors
like the one in the 5D and the D2X have great per pixel sharpness and
few moire complaints.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA