[OM] Re: End of the world as we know it

Subject: [OM] Re: End of the world as we know it
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:57:43 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2006 4:49:46 PM Central Standard Time,
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
As I wrote the day before yesterday in another message-thread on HDR,
you should give the "LightZone" application a test-drive.  I'm just
starting to get into it myself, and it's quite intriguing.  It really
does sorta remind me of the time I used to spend in the darkroom,
without all those nasty chems, of course:
Hi Garth,

Lightzone does not list support for Olympus cameras. Is this correct or did I
miss something.

Gary Faulkenberry