[OM] Re: picture in the fog

Subject: [OM] Re: picture in the fog
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:47:44 -0400
At 06:29 AM 7/6/2006, Wayne Culberson wrote:

>The
>water here in the Bay of Fundy never warms up in the summer because of the
>high tides (highest in the world I guess), so in July it can create some
>pretty thick fog.

Hi Wayne,

I had missed that you lived in that area.  We'll be driving up this
fall to see some of your beautiful countryside.  My sister is working
on the itinerary and I don't know the details yet but one thing that
I do want to see is one of your famous tides.

BTW, when do the leafs normally change color in the Fall?

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA