[OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:21:54 -0700
Those guys may not have used them, but Leica bags were elegant and
costly, not canvas.  They were deep hard leather cases with top to
bottom leather boxes instead of dividers. Anything wanted below the
top layer just meant you lifted the box divider and took what you
wanted out of a  cutout in the side of the box. Benser bags, I
believe they were called.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA