[OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods/ Packs or cases
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:34:13 -0700
Daniel Sepke wrote:
> I have same issue with a metal rather than plastic logo
Mine looks like metal, but it's plastic inside. Really, it's pretty easy
to bend the pieces that go through the backing plate until they break
off. No slits necessary.
>  that Chuck describes
> though I have an alternative solution. On my bag the logo is covered up with
> a sew on patch. Easy to put on and pretty easy to get off should you decide
> to either sell the bag or change your style.

I started to do that, even found a nice patch with - wait for it - a
moose on it. But it turned out to be small enough that it would look
lumpy over the logo.

Moose