[OM] Re: Storage devices

Subject: [OM] Re: Storage devices
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:46:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2006 11:35:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Actually, we can stuff two more people in. The NPS restricts  the
size of the party and we're able to squeeze a couple in.

>  Ken told me he was going to carry all my crap to the
> camp site for me

Ahem.  Joel is the designated pack mule.   :)

Maybe someone has a couple of college age sons who have an interest in
photography and that could relieve Joel from some of his pack mule duties.
Ken,
have you posted the pictures of the glamour model who is going with us on  the
shoot?  I don't understand there being two openings.  I figured  with the
gourmet meals, Joel the pack mule and then Heather, there would be a  wait list
for this photo extravaganza of the century.  Five days in the  wilderness with
all these amenities will be the adventure of a  lifetime.  Go figure . . .
<[8^)  Bill  Barber