[OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:06:52 -0700
Hi Bill,

This is my suspicion as well, but considering that the magazine in question
charges you in excess of four times the standard subscription rate, for the
right to submit images/articles, I would hope that they would pay reasonably
well. However, this is propably just my wishfull thinking. Then again,
considering that I've never been published, let alone paid for any of my
photos, my standards for payment are probably significantly lower than some.

Darin