[OM] Re: Storage devices

Subject: [OM] Re: Storage devices
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:36:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/2006 8:50:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

To set  the record straight, as of this writing, there is a
confirmed attendance of  four E-1s, two OM-2S's, one OM-4Ti, an
IS-3 and a ton of medium/large  format pinhole cameras.  And
that's just Bill!   <badaboom>

Yes, and that is why I really appreciate Joel's help with carrying my stuff
to and from the remote location.  I'm not sure why they call that Toyo 4X5  a
field camera. Its really heavy and then you add an assortment of lenses.
Joel is going to have to make several trips.  Should I tip him by the piece  or
by the weight or perhaps by the number of trips?

Oh, and what does Heather's shaving have to do with anything.  In a  remote
area, with a pinhole, who cares?  I can tell we are going to have  some long
talks in the woods.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber