[OM] Re: Which tripod should I get ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which tripod should I get ?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:17:16 -0500

>> Speaking of bagpipes, I've got a recording job coming up... You
>> guessed it, bagpipes.
I've often wondered why, when bagpipes are played at a funeral, the dead
doesn't reach up from the grave and strangle the player. There are three
instruments that are, in my opinion, without purpose. The Banjo, the
bagpipes, and the accordian.

>From the twenties to the fifties, the Uinversity of Kansas City Conservatory
had an accordian orchestra. That's right, all the orchestral parts
transcribed for accordians. Not a few, but thirty or forty of them, set up
just like a real orchestra.

I have only seen photos, for which I'm grateful

Bill Pearce