[OM] Re: Perplexing persistent problem with links in posts +85 f2

Subject: [OM] Re: Perplexing persistent problem with links in posts +85 f2
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:40:35 -0500
I won't say it's my favorite Zuiko, but in its range, it's a great little
lens.  And you can't beat the size, neither too!

Dave

Mike,
        You won't be disappointed...the 85/2 is my favorite OM lens.

Charlie

Oh, I had polled the list a few months ago and the consensus was the 85
f2 was  probably the best for head and shoulder portraits.  I listened
closely and after 4 tries, snagged one.   ---Jaap had a MC one which is
on its way for $197.50.
Mike