[OM] Re: OM to E system lens adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E system lens adapter
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 07:24:50 -0400
   This is just my take on it.  I have invested a significant chunk of
money in my E-500, it doesn't make much sense to me to scrimp on a
device that attaches directly to that body and whose quality (or lack
thereof) could damage that body, the lens itself, or the images taken
with the setup.
    That being said, the best price that I saw on the MF-1 adapter was
with our own Camtech, here on the list.  Good price, genuine article,
and fast delivery - and confidence in the seller !
IMHO,
Rand E.