[OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:11:39 -0400
Scam is a bit strong in my opinion.  I took out a year's subscription at
level one a while back just to check it out.  The photos within were
above average quality, some quite beautiful and I enjoyed some of the
articles.  If one can write an article with a fair amount of expertise
and include some worthwhile photos, a $75 dollar subscription probably
assures you that you'll eventually get published.  IMHO, vanity press
seems to be a more accurate assessment.

Richard