[OM] Re: some festival images

Subject: [OM] Re: some festival images
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 20:29:13 +0200
Yes, fun smoke and atmosphere, and the wheather played nice as well,
with 25°C at 23:00h!

The quality is very fine, when the images are well exposed.
The detail is simply amazing, and something I have never seen with 400
asa in film days, and I don't dare to think about 800 asa.
I have to say that that the 50mm is a very fine piece of glass as well,
and combined with the 1,4 TC it becomes a very compact 140mm equivalent
lens. I'ld like an E-3, but for now I'm very fine with the E-1.

Iwert.

Op 8-jul-06 om 15:56 heeft Chris Barker het volgende geschreven: