[OM] Auxiliary cooling fan kit

Subject: [OM] Auxiliary cooling fan kit
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 21:32:25 +0000
Thanks for the quick reply, Mike.  I know you're busy.  I'm definitely
interested in getting your auxiliary fan kit.  Even though I've had no
overheating problems with the LS2 engine at all, even with the supercharger,
better safe than sorry, 60,000 mile warranty or not.  My SSR is for fun only
and intended to be a "keeper."  Although bought in Jaunary, it won't pass the
3000 mile mark until tomorrow, when my wife and I will be going out for a
show-off, top-down morning drive enjoying the unseasonably cool weather here --
65 at 9:00 a.m. and barely 80 by 1:00, at which time we'll be parking at the
neighborhood Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse harboring serious carnivorous intentions.

And, yes, I am Highwayman on the forum.  Hope you won't hold that against me.
Just let me know when you want me to PayPal the dough. :-)

Walt

Walt,

I am almost caught up on my orders.  I am building just a little faster than
shipping, but it is painful.  I'll put you on the list.  Are you the
"Highwayman" from the forum???

Mike