[OM] Re: scanner advice

Subject: [OM] Re: scanner advice
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 15:15:09 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:
> I'm considering upgrading to a newer and more better Epson for this sort of
> stuff, but using my Epson 3200, which, unlike Bill's, has no dust or lint
> under the glass, I managed to resurrect this shot of my maternal grandmother
> and her sister from a 100-year-old cracked and faded 4x5 in. print that
> survived a fire in an old desk.  I know I can do better, so this isn't the
> finished product.
>
> http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1113.jpg

Still a terrific picture. Have you worked on it since the last post?
Somehow it looks better restored than my recollection. I don't see where
it needs anything more.

The girl on the right is kinda hot. Maybe it's the way she is looking at
the camera. Is that grandma? Might explain some things about Walt, that
handsome, look you in the eye sort of guy. :-)

Moose