[OM] Re: Auxiliary cooling fan kit

Subject: [OM] Re: Auxiliary cooling fan kit
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 00:52:08 +0000
Could be either, or both.  :-)

Funny, though.  When I was a student at the University of Tennessee, back in
the day when convertables were even more popular than today, the Knoxville city
council almost passed an ordinance to prohibit people from driving around in a
convertable with the top down without wearing a "visible top garment" simply
because one idiot councilman thought people displaying bare shoulders in
convertables looked like they might be bare all over.  Just proves imaginary
nudity, like stupidity, is in the eye of the beholder.  This was the same
councilman that tried to stop the police department from using radar because
"they're catching some of our finest citizens."

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --