[OM] Re: Static Reduction

Subject: [OM] Re: Static Reduction
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:22:17 -0400
I bought a Static Master brush about 2 years ago for use when scanning
film even though I never had one when I had a darkroom years ago.  Skip
it.  It's useless.

Much more effective and radically cheaper is a small piece of Swiffer
duster.  Cut off the plastic bits that look like they've been cut with
pinking shears and just leave the fuzzy part.  Brush very lightly.

Here's an offer for a free sample:
<http://www.startsampling.com/sm/19161/product.iphtml?item=19161&source=tide6>

Chuck Norcutt