[OM] Re: What's up on this list??? AND THE CLOTHES MARK IS WEARING WITH

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up on this list??? AND THE CLOTHES MARK IS WEARING WITH HIS NEW TOY!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:50:14 -0700 (PDT)
Teenager-Walt wrote:
> Same with the SSR, especially with the top down.  I loaded the
> CD changer the first week.  Haven't played one all the way
> through yet, and it'll be six months next Monday.
>
> Rumble, rumble, vrooom, vrooom!

I've always been partial to the sound of a '65 Vette with
unfettered side pipes and performance cam.  That ripping and
popping sound can only be improved by squeal of Goodyear on
Tarmac through the first three gears.

Those who have it, do it. Those who don't, mask their
inadequacies with sub-woofers.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com