[OM] Re: E-1 experience blog

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 experience blog
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:34:15 +0000
Not quite a case of white shirt, black car, and bright sunshine, but still a
pretty wide total range. I just linked to this on the SSR board to illustrate
something nobody here gives a rat's ass/arse about: E-1 RAW, 14-54 DZ, quick
and dirty conversion in Studio, resized and JPG'd with PWP, all done and
uploaded in less than 60 seconds.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1114.jpg

Maybe more pixels would've been more better, but there's just something about
what I get out of the E-1 that makes me gladder and gladder that I waited and
didn't go off half-cocked and, after a quarter century of loyalty, become a
traitor to the marque.

Walt, totally lacking regrets

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from