[OM] Re: OT - Lenses/weight of 5D

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Lenses/weight of 5D
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:59:18 -0400
I came close to buying the Tamron 28-75/2.8 because I've seen it highly
praised before as one of the sharpest tacks around.  However, the Tokina
28-80 won out for consistency with the filter size on the not yet
purchased 80-200/2.8 and the manual/auto focus clutch mechanism which is
truly sweet.  Too bad I've learned I can't manually focus worth a damn.

Chuck Norcutt