[OM] Re: Filters for T-10

Subject: [OM] Re: Filters for T-10
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:40:55 +0100
Yes, I think he is using it that way - but I think he also reveals why the
polarizers are not linear when he says "The filter ... does not require
rotating for best effect". If they were linear polarizers, you would have to
align them to avoid the undesired reflections - but you could only do that
when the flash fires (the modelling lights are not of the same intensity as
the flash tube).  My reaction time is not what it was!

--
Piers