[OM] Re: ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: ebay
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:12:32 -0400
Why would you base it on some form's requirements?  I've refused to give
out my social security number for at least 20 years now except for the
obvious case of reporting tax information to the federal government.
Whenever I'm asked for it I've always asked the taker why that
information is needed and said I would be happy to supply it if they
could provide me with a valid reason.

Not only have I never been given a valid reason, I've never been given
any reason other than "there's a spot for it here on the form".  I never
comply and I never get any argument.  And my life goes on.

Chuck Norcutt