[OM] Re: Who needs still cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: Who needs still cameras?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:54:08 -0400
I've been doing this for a long time already even with a 5MP camera.
When shooting wedding and bar mitzvah parties they're almost all candids
that will never be printed larger than 4x6.  Trying to get a vertical
flash shot with flipping camera and flash is frequently more time
consuming than it's worth and may lead to loss of the shot.  If there's
a good vertical in there there are plenty of pixels available even at
5MP to crop it out of the horizontal shot.

Chuck Norcutt