[OM] Re: Which tripod should I get ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which tripod should I get ?
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:21:55 +1000
> Bill Pearce wrote:
> [...]There are three instruments that are, in my opinion, without
> purpose. The Banjo, the bagpipes, and the accordian.

There are three instruments that are, in my opinion, without
peer for honest sound - the banjo, the bagpipes, and the accordion.

Thrown in a harmonica and a jews harp (sp?), and you have me
thinking fondly of the most beautiful, heart-wrenching music...
well, that and how attractive my cousins are. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney (by way of a little "family" town called "Stockton")
Sydney, Oz